Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Adore Him



I can't tell you how much I love this Little Baby Jesus stamp set that Elena illustrated.  He makes me smile every time I look at him.

If you're still making cards (like me) and are looking for some simple, but impactful designs that could be easily reproduced, this one fits the bill.

After coloring baby Jesus with Copics, I die cut him, and set him aside.

The frame was created by using the middle size panel from my Scalloped dies, and then die cutting an oval from the center of it, perfect for framing baby Jesus.  The sentiment banner is also from the Scalloped set, and I used just the second part of the sentiment from the Little Baby Jesus set.  Hint: stamp the sentiment first and then die cut the banner, so much easier than trying to stamp straight if you are a bad stamper (like me).



For this card I popped the frame up as well as the sentiment banner, but you could just as easily adhere them directly to the card for mailing purposes.

Again, a really simple card to recreate en masse.

Hope he made you smile like he makes me smile!

4 comments: