Friday, January 6, 2017

Neat & Tangled January Release is live and winner

Hey everyone!  The January release is now live in the store!

Here's a recap on my release projects:









I also need to announce a winner for my Calathea set.  The lucky commenter was from Day 3, comment 42.....

Dana!!!

Yay!  Shoot me an email and I'll get this sent out to you!

If you didn't win, don't worry, because with monthly releases there will be lots more opportunities to win this year!  Be sure to head on over to the store, I have a feeling those squirrels might not last long!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Miriam! I'm particularly fond of the details of that floral heart and fabulous font of the sentiment, but those little squirrels are ever so cute! So many great details! What a fabulous roundup!

    ReplyDelete